What data are we collecting?
We may collect, store and use the following types of information:
- information about your computer as well as your visits and use of this website (including your IR address, geographical location, type of browser, device from which you were directed, duration of visits and number of page views);
- the information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notices and / or newsletters;
- any other information you choose to send to us.
- Contact details for the purpose of contacting you with your inquiries: name, surname, contact telephone number and email address.
Details on used cookies
|Name of the cookie||Description||The moment of creation||Period of Validity||Used Data|
|„Google Tag Manager“ and „Google Analytics“ cookies:|
|_ga||A cookie collects information about user behavior on a website and is used to store statistical information||At the time of entering the page||2 years||Unique identifier|
|_gat||A cookie collects information about user behavior on a website and is used to distinguish unique users by assigning them a unique identifier (ID)||At the time of entering the page||1 minute||Unique identifier|
|_gid||A cookie collects information about user behavior on a website and is used to store statistical information.||At the time of entering the page||1 day||Unique identifier|
Use of your personal data
- Website administration;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing this website;
- Contact you regarding relevant offers;
- With your consent to send newsletters to the e-mail address you specified about current marketing and UAB PROPERENTY news.
- Payment initiation service provider to PROPERENTY: Kevin EU UAB, a limited liability company governed by law Republic of Lithuania, company registration number: 304777572, located in Lvovo g. 25-104, LT-09320 Vilnius, Lithuania, www.getkevin.eu under the service agreements. To Kevin EU PROPERENTY is a Digital Service Provider.
Your personal data will not be passed on to any third parties that are not involved in ensuring the quality and performance of our services. We may disclose information about you:
We may also disclose data if:
- We must do this by law;
- To protect our rights or interests (including providing your data to third parties to recover your debts to UAB PROPERENTY);
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the requirements established by the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts.
Third party websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Right to access and update your data
You have the right to access your personal data and the following information:
- data processing purposes;
- to recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data has been or will be disclosed;
- if data will not be collected directly from you, all available information on its sources;
We will respond to such requests in accordance with the procedure and terms established by law, not later than within 30 days from the receipt of your request. At your request, such data shall be provided in writing to the address or email address provided within the last one year. Submission is free once per calendar year.
If, upon receipt of the request, we have any suspicions as to the identity of the applicant, we have the right to request the identity document of the applicant or a copy.
If you believe that your rights as a personal data subject are and / or may be violated, please contact us by email address: email@example.com. Upon receipt of your complaint, we will contact you within a reasonable time and inform you of the progress and results of the complaint investigation.
Retention period of personal data
Your personal data will be processed for a maximum of 3 (three) years from the last time you logged into the website or submitted a request.
Vokiečių g. 5-12A, Vilnius
Company code: 305628880